No products in the cart.
These maps allow our experts to understand soils conditions and performance for a more efficient management of soil fertility. With this tool our agronomists can create an accurate nutritional plan -fertilizer recommendation-to provide plants with essential elements in quantities and proportions for the effective growth of the crop and increase productivity of soils and yields.
1. Soil analysis test
2. Georeferenced soil-sampling
3. Data base structure design
4. Soil fertility mapping
5. Chemical and physical soil diagnosis
1. Appropriate use of fertilizers
2. Appropriate nutritional plan for specific conditions in soil reducing fertilizer use
3. Decrease in cost of fertilizer application
4. Increase in productivity of soils and yields.
5. Identify soil conditions that might have a negative impact in soil productivity
These types of maps allows to understand the crop’s development and provides information to create a plan for improving the crop’s productivity
1. Productivity monitors: alzadoras, cosechadora, combinadas.
2. Data processing.
3. Generation of productivity maps.
4. Analysis methodologies
5. Productivity prevalence analysis.
6. Processing of NVDI, MSI, to monitor the development of the plantation.
1. Strengthening decision-making
2. Measuring its effect in favor of improving production results
3. Handling of inputs and environmental impact on soils and waters
• Assurance of the application of nutrient sources with the appropriate doses and in the distribution required by each crop batch, in such a way that the quantities required are applied where they are needed.
• Modeling that leads to recommendations of fertilizers and amendments, agrochemicals in general that allow to impact productivity.
1. Data analysis
2. Variability maps generation
3. Analysis of multi-temporal spot NDVI image
1. Optimization of inputs.
2. Cost reduction.
3. Reduction of the environmental impact of soil and water.
4. Applications of fertilizers with maximum discharge errors of 5%.
5. Uniformity in the application of up to 90%.
6. Best location of the fertilizer near the base of the plant
7. Traceability of the application.